Learner-centered education for better physical therapy practices.
Provide learner-centered professional development and continuing education (CE) courses that lead to and sustain knowledge translation and practice improvement.
- Best evidence and best practices for teaching and learning
- Collaboration with learners to identify goals and apply new knowledge and skills to practice
- Knowledge translation principles integrated into all courses
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in all practices.
Integrate diversity, equity, and inclusion into all company practices and learning opportunities.
- Identify and implement best Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion practices; regular review with outside consultant
- Scholarships and course fee reduction for students and early career professionals and other individuals who self-identify with a need for financial support
- Learning opportunities that meet unique needs of diverse learners
Integrate climate crisis considerations into all company practices.
- Minimize/ avoid travel, and especially air travel, and instead select climate friendly travel options
- Optimize use of technology and low climate impact communication strategies as a component of all company practices
Community oriented and revenue sharing.
Revenue will only be used to cover costs and salary – remaining revenue will be donated to charities committed to helping children and families.
- If I am fortunate enough to cover expenses and my annual salary, any additional revenue will be used to further this positive impact goal as effectively as possible.